First Trust Bank will launch an all NEW Online & Mobile Banking experience with new features and enhanced security. In addition to the Online & Mobile Banking makeover, First Trust Bank upgraded our website to be device-responsive.
Additional information about the Online & Mobile Banking makeover, including a list of Frequently Asked Questions, can be found below.
What to expect when you Log In for the first time:
- Step 1: Log into Online Banking by entering your existing User Name. Verify your User Name and select continue with security code.
- Step 2: One-Time Security Code. Select Phone or Text message to receive your One-Time Security Code. If you selected Text Message: Enter the mobile phone number you have on record with First Trust. Click Send Text message. Note: If
phone number is NOT your number listed, verify User Name. Note: One-Time Security code is per device, per user.
- Step 3: Enter the One-Time Security Code. Click on Submit or Phone Call Completed.
- Step 4: Enter your Temporary Password that was mailed to you. Enter a NEW Password.
- Step 5: Review and Accept Terms and Conditions for Online Banking.
- Step 6: Update Phone Information: After updating Phone Numbers click on Submit to view Accounts.
You are now ready to explore!
- Click on Self Service / User Information to update E-mail addresses and Phone Numbers.
- Click on Self Service / Account Maintenance to update Account Name for your account.
- Click on Accounts / Statements to enroll in e-Statements.
- Click on Money Movement / Bill Pay to Pay Bills.
- Click on Money Movement / Transfer / Don’t forget to set up your Recurring Scheduled Transfers.
While we are confident that our new First Trust platform will greatly enhance your overall online banking experience, we apologize for any short-term inconvenience the upgrade may cause you.
We are here to answer any questions, please feel free to contact us at:
Thank you for the privilege of being your trusted financial partner. Frequently Asked Questions